Quality Education Doesn’t Just Happen By Chance

You are welcome to get involved and become a supporter to help us grow our endowments so that we can support quality education through District-wide grants and offer help in the form of scholarships and student awards to future community leaders!

You are welcome to get involved and become supporters in one or more of the following ways:

1. Contribute your time, ideas, and skills to Community 2000 as a fund raiser, Board or Committee member

Community 2000 is operated and managed by an all-volunteer Board of Directors. If you are interested in serving as a fund-raiser, Board or Committee member or would like to volunteer to help the organization with a specific task, please contact us.

2. Be a Networker

We generate a great deal of our fund raising success by one-on-one or small group contacts and feel that we have a very compelling story to tell.  Help us make contacts with new folks interested in education.  Please let us know of someone we can speak to who would like to hear our story.

Contact Us

3. Be a volunteer at our events

Our biggest fund raising event is our annual Golf Tournament.  As you can imagine, it takes a lot of dedicated volunteers to put on a successful golf tourney.  We can use all of the help we can get for the Tourney.  If you are interesting in volunteering for the tournament on the first Saturday after Labor Day, please email us.

4. Make tax deductible contributions to help Community 2000 assist local high school students as they further their education and/or support our two educational project endowments.

Your monetary contribution will directly support Charlestown, Hopkinton and Richmond students who are selected to receive a Community 2000 Scholarship award. Tax deductible donations of any amount are accepted and are greatly appreciated.  For more information on how to make a contribution, please CLICK HERE.

5.  Make a donation by a payroll deduction for employees of the Chariho Regional School District.

For more information on how to accomplish this, please contact your payroll office.

6. Ask your employer for a matching grant to your contribution.

For more information, please visit our Matching Employer Contribution Page by CLICKING HERE.

7. Speak to your attorney or financial advisor about "Planned Giving".

For more information, please visit our Planned Giving Page by CLICKING HERE.